Jeffrey Nadrich, is a plaintiffs contingency lawyer. He is the founder and managing partner of Nadrich & Cohen LLP, in Los Angeles. The firm has now grown to 24 offices throughout California.
Jeffrey first formed Nadrich & Associates in 1990 to represent families, loved one's, workers, and consumers who had been seriously injured due to the negligence and willful conduct of others. Nadrich & Cohen LLP represents people who have been seriously injured due to car accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, truck and bus accidents, dog bites, dangerous drugs, defective medical devices, all types of personal injury related claims including defective products, dangerous premises, negligent security such as bar shootings, construction related injuries, rare cancer caused by exposure to Benzene, Lead and Asbestos (Mesotheliomia) defective medical devices, dangerous drugs, class actions and patent infingement cases.
- Jeff and his firm has successfully represented thousands of accident injury, dangerous drug, and dangerous medical devices and their families against insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies and Fortune 500 companies;
- Jeffrey is a frequent speaker on topics such as automobile safety, dog bite law, bicycle law, motorcycle law, bad faith insurance, all aspects of personal injury claims, wrongful death, contingency law, dangerous drugs and dangerous medical devices.
- He has appeared as a guest and has been quoted by several national media sources, including Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal, Fox TV, European Television, and many others.
- He is a member of the Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Consumer Attorneys of California, Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles, American Bar Association, National Trial Lawyers Association, Mass Torts Lawyer Association, S.T.L.A., American Association of Justice, the Public Justice Foundation, the Trial Lawyers for Public Justice, W.T.L.A., S.F.T.L.A.
- His law firm has recovered over $250,000,000.00 for its clients
- Jeff is an active alumnus and supporter of the University of California at Berkeley and University of California; Hastings College of the Law.
- He is or has been a member of the following professional organizations:
- Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- American Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Mass Torts Lawyer Association, S.T.L.A.
- American Association of Justice
- the Public Justice Foundation
- the Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Jeff practices in every court of California, including the California Supreme Court, the Court of Appeals, and all California Superior and State Courts. Jeff is also admitted to the Federal Bar and practices in the United States District Courts in California. Jeff represents clients from the settlement negotiation stage to trial.
- Jeff is a member of the Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is limited to less than 1% of trial lawyers in the country who have received verdicts or settlements of $1 million or more. Jeff has participated in countless settlements and recoveries in excess of $1 million dollars.
(His list of specialties are below)